Just an hour and a half from Harare , Pamuzinda Safari lodge is perfect for the traveller wanting a quick escape from the city with fresh air , game and comfortable accommodation. A local favourite for a romantic getaway , special occassions of family escapes. Here is a run down of what I loved and what could be better
What I love
- Accessible – close drive which makes it convenient
- Jasmine- the local diva aka giraffe is so majestic , she is used to the camera and pretty friendly . Loved seeing her every morning!
- The deck and patio- the lodge has an impressive design and the patio is a favourite
- The room sunbeds- the private sunbeds allow for privacy in your own space
- Outdoor shower- best way to start your morning
- Fair pricing – their 2020 local special is definitely worth it
What could be better
- Food – I love my food and found their food options to be limiting and not creative or too my palette
- Better service- slow service at meals could be improved and better cleaning of public space like the pool and boma areas
- Bigger bed- I found the bed quite small for a girl of my height and size
I am definitely keen to experience more of Zambezi cruise safar openings in the coming months. Watch this space for more updates.